Day in and day out we feel challenged, we are in demand and commited. We write to-do-lists, try to manage everything so as not to neglect this and that. Even recovery times are planned meticulously.
At the end of the day, we wonder if we really felt free, at least at times.
Free from challenges, desires and thoughts: this state of lightness and independence in absolute harmony with ourself and the moment. But something is always in the air. We never seem to get rid of it.
The good news is: we can keep it at a distance emotionally.
It’s not easy, but you can learn to face the circumstances of life with composure. Break free from your own desires and thoughts is a feat in comparison.
Our wishes and the thoughts associated with them are at the forefront. Desires ingenerel are not bad. If they advance us as a personality, expand our knowledge horizons or want to show someone our love, they are the lifeblood of our development.
On the other hand, there are wishes that should be questioned. Fears or the pursuit of fictitious values are often behind it, such as unnecessary possessions or wanting to impress someone.
What sets us free is our authenticity. It requires healthy self-love The power of self-love, it is also important to take our needs seriously, not always to be everybodys darling, to stand by our opinion, to be aware of our strengths and weaknesses. Because true freedom comes from inner!
Here’s my good 7-point plan to “break free”:
- Ask yourself the question every day: “Is this my life? Do I want it like this?”
2. Check your wishes for sustainability, discover “substitute wishes” and do without them
3. See what you can remove from your to-do-list forever
4. Create space for breathing and relaxation exercises. They help you see things from a different perspective.
Cold and Deep Breathing: 2 Keys to Staying Young
5. Your bed is the place for dreams and pleasures, not a planning and project center
6. Never neglect your true needs, look for ways to fulfill them
7. See yourself as a part of the universe that guides and protects you. It helps to let it go. Spirituality:Humbug or Hope?