People often ask me what biohacking actually is. To put it simply, it’s a movement whose goals go way beyond the idea of leading a “healthy lifestyle.” Biohacking started over ten years ago among groups of young scientists and students in California, who began to systematically evaluate their physical, spiritual, and emotional health, as well […]
Author: Ninelle M.
Younger Man? Yes, please!
Society has never considered it a problem for younger women to be with older men—provided that they have enough fame, power and money to justify the relationship. Although a lot has changed over the years, most people still look at relationships between older women and younger men through a different lens. Let’s take a closer […]
Create the world you want!
Scientifically speaking, when it comes to our experience of the world, just 10% consists of actual events—the other 90% is our reactions to them. This 90% varies as widely as people’s lifestyles in different parts of the world. The world is beautiful or terrible, depending on how we (want to) see it. I’m not talking […]
Happy Dancing Antiaging Work-out
Happy Dancing Antiaging Work-out barefoot on a green ground. Watch here how to stay fit and fexible without any equipment with dancing work outs! Click below on “read more” to watch a video!
My Anti-Aging Recipes — Fast and Healthy
The 10 best quick meals for long-term health and fitness! These days, when it comes to cooking, there are three important benchmarks: It has to be quick. It has to be healthy. It has to taste good. Here are 10 recipes for dishes that more than satisfy all three of these criteria. Each recipe serves […]
How to be a good Lover
I’d like to dedicate this article with gratitude to my male readers. Just about every man strongly identifies with his greatest asset. How could it be otherwise? As long as he’s happy with the size, and with the way it’s functioning, all’s right with the world. But if there’s even a minor problem in this […]
What really is anti-aging?
Everyone’s talking about anti-aging these days. Thats why the market for products and services that promise to help us “stay young” and “feel younger” is enormous. There’s a wide range of options, from anti-aging skin care products and dietary supplements to more radical approaches like cosmetic surgery. With all of these options, the goal is […]
This is how you sleep well!
There’s no need to explain the fact that a good night’s rest is important for our well-being. During sleep, the body’s repair processes are running at full speed.It helps us become fit and attractive, literally overnight. However, if you have a hard time falling asleep, or toss and turn during the night—and get upset about […]
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR THOUGHTS!
“THE HAPPINESS OF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON THE QUALITY OF YOUR THOUGHTS,” SAID THE ANCIENT PHILOSOPHER MARCUS AURELIUS. FROM A HEALTHY NUTRITION PERSPECTIVE, I ALSO AGREE WITH THE MODERN-DAY SAYING, “YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.” ALONG THOSE LINES, MY PERSONAL MOTTO IS: “YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK.” Our thoughts are literally written all over our […]
THE FIVE-MINUTE MAKE-UP ROUTINE!
An elaborate make-up routine—with foundation, primer and finish—is actually meant for wrinkle-free skin. When we apply all of these products to mature skin, they end up emphasizing each wrinkle. That is, the more wrinkles you have, the more visible they are. This is why I recommend staying away from liquid make-up, which makes the face […]